- Remove the spinders from your base unit.
- Place all the loaded Spinders standing straight up in the crate. Place the base unit and wings in the back pocket.
- Fill the front and right side pockets with all of your basic tools and pens.
- Fill the left side pocket with 12x12 Paper.
- Put the lid on the crate and head out the door.
When you get to your final destination, remove all the Spinders from the crate and replace the lid on the crate. Re-assemble your ScrapRack and set it on the lid of the crate. Replace the Spinders. Now you've got all of your Supplies sitting next to you at chair height and your table space is clear and ready for you to work. Using the Crate as a table for your ScrapRack at home works great too. If you're a dining room table scrapper it makes having all of your supplies available quick and easy. To learn more about The CropCrate Apron and how it can work for you follow this link CropCrate Apron - Quick and Easy Organization