5.05.2010

GREAT way to organize/control your computer cords

Hello to all -
 I'm so sorry I've been MIA from Blog World for such a long time.  As many of you may already know I had a major heatlh issue which is now mostly resolved.  So hopefully, I'll be back on track with Blog Posts.  This one is short, sweet, simple, and NOT my own idea.  It was sent to me by one of my regular "Organizer" Pals but I thought it was worth a quick entry.  Please feel free to pass along a link, this is something everyone could use!  Just large Binder Clips from the office supply store.  Short, Sweet, Simple - and for most of us something we already own!  Love It!!
Get your Computer Cables Neat and Organized.

1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea, Tiffany!

    I am glad you are OK...OHMY... I hadn't realized you were sick. ((HUGZ))-Ali

    ReplyDelete