12.12.2010

The Get Organized Challenge is ON!!!

We've had a GREAT response to the Get Organized Challenge.  We'll begin the 15 minute webinars on Tuesday, January 11th at 1:00pm EST (10am PST).  If you haven't put in your information for an invitation, please follow this link and complete the small form at the end of the page.  This will insure you get an invitation with the login codes you'll  need to join the Webinar.  We hope to start promptly at 1:00, so please feel free to login a few minutes early and introduce your self.
Here's a link to the Invitation Page - click here.
Remeber, if you can't attend the actual Webinar, you'll be able to get a "recorded" version of the Webinar.  This will go out via email to everyone on the list.  Please fee free to forward this link on to any of your crafty friends that could use some help getting organized.
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to start this challenge!!! I NEED to get organized so badly. I can't even craft because I have two rooms full of crafting supplies!! What a mess. I am grateful for this course you are offering and it couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you. Looking forward to getting oraganized!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've signed up. My first challenge is to clean off a table for the Scrap Rack!

    ReplyDelete