1.20.2011

Scrapbook supply Storage and Organization Questions

I've gotten so many questions since we started the Organization Challenge, that I thought I would share the questions and answers right here on my blog.  Please feel free to share this information with your scrapping/crafting pals who might need a little help getting organized.

Question - Verticle Storage vs. Shelf Storage
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:06 PM
Subject: storing paper
Hi,
I've been following the webinars but I'm still a little confused -- is the best way to store paper vertical or horizontal? I had been using paper trays but after viewing yesterdays webinar perhaps vertical would be easier. I also want to let you know that you have inspired me to reorganize my scrap room!
Thank you,
Joyce

Answer from Tiffany

Hi Joyce -
Thanks so much for taking the time to write. I find that vertical storage is MUCH easier. It allows easier access to your paper, better visibility, and you can actually take an entire box off your shelf and put it right next to you on your table without taking up 12x12 inches of table space. So, for example if you're working on Christmas, you would just grab the box with Christmas papers in it and set that on your work table, or if you're going to a crop, put the whole box into your crop tote, when you come home you just put the box right back on the shelf where it came from. I hope this all makes sense, I tend to get a bit long winded on the subject of organization.
I'm so delighted to hear you're inspired. It is one of the reasons I love my job. This webinar has been really fun for me.
Let me know if you have any further questions,
Tif



Tiffany Spaulding

aka The ScrapRack Lady

http://www.thescraprack.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment