2.03.2011

Webinar #4 Photo Storage and Organization was posted today.

Hi -
 I'm so sorry for the delay in getting Webinar #4 - A Plethora of Pictures posted to the website.  It is finally up today with decent sound quality.  I truly appreciate your patience.  Click Here to get to the Webinar Challenge Page on our site.
  Many of you asked about the storage boxes I use for photos.  I use a 16qt Sterlite box. It is a little larger than your average photo storage box which allows me to use the 8.5x11 sheets of paper to separate my photo groups.  They really work well.  I'm sure I bought them at Target, but the Sterlite brand is very common so you should be able to find them anywhere.
  Here's the image from the Photo Organization Webinar presentation.

Hope to see you all next Tuesday!
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how extremly busy you are! You haven't posted since the 4th of February!
    I love the webinars and I think being laid off couldn't have come at a better time (not that I wanted to be out of work). I love that you are sharing with so many people and it's helped me get motivated. I've dedicated just a few minutes here and there throughout my day because even though I'm not working, I still have to do school related things and take care of my family so life is still busy.
    I look forward to hearing more exciting things on your blog when you have a spare moment that is.
    Thank you,

    Amy Sampson
    scrapcrazy121104@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! I´m following the webinars and getting great results! I´d love to send you an e-mail with pictures and more details of what I did and my progress so far, would you mind sending me your address? (I´m not able to find it...)
    Thank you so much!

    ileana
    ile.f.marquez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete