4.09.2011

The St. Louis Creating Keepsakes Convention and one really great Lipstick

Hi Ladies -
 We are at the ST. Louis Creating Keepsakes Convention today.  If you're in the area come by and say "HOWDY".  Also, I wanted share with you one thing that is totally unrelated to crafting.
 I have discovered the WORLD'S GREATED LIPSTICK!!!
 I've been a diehard Lancome girl most of my life.  When I saw the advertisement for the new Maybelline 24 hour Super Stay Lipstick I wrote if off as another gimick, but I kept thinking about it, and thinking about it, and finally I went to Target and bought one.  Guess what it REALLY WORKS!  I put on lipstick, eat, drink, talk.....everything all day, and when I get home the lipstick is STILL on my lips!! It's amazing.  What do I have to say about that , "Bye, Bye $22 Lancome, Hello $8 Maybelline."

1 comment:

  1. Wooohooo Tiffany! Thanks for the word on this item! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete