7.23.2012

Who did we meet at the show? - Atlanta SB Expo


Hi All -
 This is a new segment I'll be adding to my blog after each of the shows or conventions we attend.  There are so many wonderful people we meet at the shows, often times they are in the booth next to us or just across the aisle.  I thought the idea of introducing you to our new friends and their products would be a lot of fun!
  So..... Who did we meet in Atlanta?
  We met a Millicent Carter of Class Creations and www.ScrapBasket.net .

 What did we love about Millicent besides her warm,welcoming smile and her genuine southern friendliness?  We fell in love with her GORGEOUS and I mean GORGEOUS page kits.  Check them out on her website: www.ScrapBasket.net.  Here are a couple of examples of her work.  You can purchase her kits individually or you can join her monthly kit club.



Two of my favorites:
Flying Monkies and It's All About the Shoes.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I hope you'll take a minute to check out Millicent's beautiful creations!
Tif

1 comment:

  1. I know Millicent! She is wonderful and so is her mother! They create beautiful kits and I get one every month!

    ReplyDelete