7.09.2013

Expedit from IKEA - Perfect for Crafters

This week I received several emails inquiring about the IKEA Expedit system. I thought I'd take a few minutes and share with you, what I love about it.
Expedit is a cube system.  It comes in several different cube configurations - I love that!
I used the 5 high cube system, laid it on it's side, and added casters.
This was the perfect length to hold my double ScrapRack system and my Pazzles cutter - I love that!
The casters allow me to have my ScrapRack right next me, but when I need the cutter, I can just roll the shelf back and Voila! the Pazzles cutter is in easy reach - I love that!
The system is better made then most of the other "cube" systems out there - I love that!
It costs less than the lesser quality cubes too - I REALLY Love that!  My 5 cube shelf was $59.99.  If memory serves me correctly a single Jetmax cube is $29.99 - almost $150 for 5.
The Expedit cubes are approximately 13x13 which means there's plenty of room for my Paper Storage boxes - I love that!
So, what's not to love?  I don't know, because quite honestly I love everything about this system.
See the Expedit system for yourself at IKEA - Click Here.
This is my 5 cube system tipped on it's side.  It's a little bit messy at the moment, but it's so easy to use.  I'm even able to fit 3 of our small craft cases in one cube. 

1 comment:

  1. I've had my Expedit 4x2 shelves for 3 years now and love it! So when I got introduced to the Scraprack system, the Expedit was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete