You'll go WILD over this combo!

Limited Edition Combination - Classic Leopard and Red.
This Create and Carry Binder has a RED interior!!! It could only be better if it came with a feather boa.
Don't wait on this, like the Zebra last year, it will quickly be extinct.  2014 Limited Edition.


  1. Love this! And the apron should work beautifully with the red Travel Pack I already own. Must go look for a feather boa...

  2. Tiffany, so awesome. I have almost everything you have available but one item...this. I want it but no one in my area that I am able to find scraps. Therefire I'd just have to pack it to walk into another room. I'm trying to come yup with what else would work in this...and I just came up with a new idea (I'm certain others have thought this); however, if you could order the 12x12 plastic sheets in the sizes that coupons use (like I could use the smaller pocket pages for it). What a fabulous idea., if I may say so myself...lol. I'm going to tweet this. I was wondering if you could help me with some wording? craftypinknaynay@gmail.com